Facebook has been with us since 2004, Founded by Mark Zuckerberg, Dustin Moskovitz, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Chris Hughes in their Hostel room! It all began as just a portal connecting all of the students belonging to the Cambridge University, later it began to expand to many other universities, though it had some legal issues , it has always been helping people to get connected in every way, you can chat, share your life’s most precious moments and what not?
It turned 10 years old on February 4th this year, well, I’m late in posting this,but i got a wonderful trick to impress you. The trick is all about the Look Back video which started flooding into my news feeds on Facebook 5th. Here’s more information about it.
Recommended- How To Track Who Visited my Facebook Timeline?
What is Facebook “A Look Back Video” ?
Facebook look back video is all about the best moments you ha din Facebook, It shows your most liked pictures, your joining date, your first moments, The best photos you have share and much more.
It shows you the 20 best moments you had in Facebook with a grid like background which contains 29 pictures which you had shared in 2013.Take a look at Introduction video of the new Look Back feature-
[su_youtube url=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWoBAjovHT4″ width=”860″ height=”480″]
This is more a like a return gift by Facebook to all of us 😉 Thank you Facebook 😀
How Can i Get My Own Look Back Movie?
You might have already noticed people sharing a link with their look back video, you can get to your own look back video by clicking the link, here’s what people generally share-
Here’s my Facebook movie. Find yours at https://facebook.com/lookback/ #FacebookIs10
Just click on that link and you’ll be taken to the Facebook’s Look Back Video, you just have to wait so that it starts playing.
How Can I Edit My Facebook Look Back Video?
This was pretty useful in my case, I had uploaded a pic of Miley’s twerking 😛 and guess what? it was one of my first moments in the look back video. But i managed to get removed by the new feature added by Facebook, yeah, you can now edit your Look Back Video! Here are the steps-
- Go to the Facebook look back video URL.
- Click on the Edit button or you can directly go to the Edit Link–
- Once you click on edit, you’ll taken to a new page.
- You just have to choose the pictures you want to appear in the Look back video. There are about 20 pictures which needs to be chosen for the main slideshow whereas you need to choose about 29 pictures for your background as a grid.
- Once you have edited it, you just have to click the update button on the top right.
- Once you click it, You get a notification saying that it will take some time to change,later you;ll get a notification in 30-40 seconds saying that your Look back video is ready! You can choose a thumbnail for it and you can share it with your friends 😀 .
Hope you liked it guys, This will surely help you kick out all the unwanted photos like your Ex’s pic, Miley’s twerking, criticizing JB and much more! Just trim it up and you’ll end up with a master piece! Share your Look Back Video Here , let me take a look at your sweet moments 😉 .