5 On-Page SEO Strategies To Boost Your Rankings
On-Page Search Engine Optimization plays an important role in pulling up your rank, and is much easier to do when compared with the Off-page SEO. On-Page is considered much important because it stays for a long time as it’s the optimization which takes place in your own blog and it has a greater impact on your blog than the Off-Page SEO. In this post, we have included some of the most important On-Page SEO Strategies to increase your rankings and also to get you some organic traffic.
1.Right Use Of keywords
As you all know keywords determine a blogs category,quality and content. Use of keywords in appropriate places can surely boost your blogs page rank and this is one of the most important and the easiest On-Page SEO Strategy.Lets us explore how you can use keywords to build a perfect On-page SEO Strategy.
Tip – Use Low competitive keywords for better ranking.
Firstly list out all the keywords of your post,then you can start adding the keywords in the below given places –
- Keyword in Post Titles– Add the keyword into your post title,this will help search engine to determine the content of your post which will help you to increase your ranking.
- Keywords in the first paragraph– Use all your important keywords in the first paragraph of your post and later,link them to your previous posts which will build a better internal linking structure.
- Keywords in your Permalink – Using keywords in your post’s URL will help you to increase your rank and even the users get a view of your post when they look at your URL.
- Keywords in Meta Description– I have seen many newbies who leave the Meta Description field empty which will end their post with their blog’s description! Fill up your post’s Meta Description and include all your keywords in it.
2.Meta Content Of Your Site –
These are the things which help search engines to know about your blog,these include –
- Meta Description – They are limited in nature(you can add only 145 characters) This is the main things which is used by Search engines to determine your niche and also to know more about your site.
- Meta Title – Normally newbie blogger fill this slot with their site titles but the experienced once include their site’s keywords with their site title.For example- A Newbie Blogger adds the name as – Le Geeks, The experienced one adds it as – Le Geeks – Blogging,SEO, Marketing, Entrepreneurship and lots more, This will increase the chances of getting a better rank.
- Meta Keywords – As the title says, it houses only the keywords related to your blog.
3.Optimize Your Images –
Images play an important role in getting you a better rank,here are few things which you need to do to optimize your images –
- Rename the images before you upload, Every image must be properly renamed in such way that it suites the post’s topic,this will make the image appear in the search results.
- Add Alt Tags to your images, This will help search engines to recognize your images in a better way and this text is displayed even when you hover your mouse over the image.
- Reduce the size of your images by converting it into .png format,this will reduce the load time of your blog.
4.Perfect Internal Linking Structure-
link all your keywords in one post to another, this will surely increase your page rank as the bots start scrolling every page you have linked on to your post.This will get your blog to the top of Google search results.Note – Always use “Dofollow” when you link your posts.
5.Quality accompanied with Quantity –
Right high quality posts without any duplicate content and make it detail and clear. Internet already houses everything in the world, your job is to rewrite to make it simple and understandable, so try to make it better than the existing ones. Each posts must contain at least 300 words to ensure better ranking and SEO in your blog.
It’s Your Turn –
Well, I have listed out the easiest and the most effective On-Page SEO Strategies to increase your blog’s rank and also to appear at the top of the search engines. Try them out and be sure to leave a feedback about the post and also educate others by commenting the tips you know!